Wednesday, April 11, 2012

How We Met


Scott and I met at a mutual friend's birthday party hosted at my apartment in January of 2011.  It was one of those parties where friends of friends came and everyone was welcome. It was a blast and there were a lot of fun games like Dance Central and a whip cream game where you flick a dollop in the air and try and catch it in your mouth.  I was dating someone else at the time, but it was a good first interaction and at least I recognized his face right?


For the next three months our friendship bloomed and I was single again. There was a group of us from church that did almost everything together. Our favorite adventure was night skiing at Sundance (snowboarding for Scott). A peak in our relationship came when a race was brought up and the loser owed the other ice cream. The race pursued and I must say it was a close match. Scott won, and of course we went out to ice cream. Some other adventures that our group of friends did together included classic skating, country dancing, Catch Phrase, and late night movies. I'm so grateful for the time that Scott and I got to know each other on a friendship level before it developed into a relationship.

Pictures from the night I official met my future husband. Luckily I took pictures of everyone attempting to fly whip cream into their mouth. 
The technique
Stuck on the ceiling!
Anticipation


No comments:

Post a Comment